This tiny listing is in support of a big cause. In Chicago, 1 in 10 babies is born premature. These preemie babies must spend the first days of their lives in an incubator like the one listed here. A single night’s stay can cost nearly $4,000. Cook County Health & Hospitals System's mission is to deliver care regardless of a patient's ability to pay. This listing allows you to book a stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to support preemie babies in need and their families.
This state-of-the-art incubator provides all the life-saving amenities a preemie baby needs to survive in the critical first few days or months of life
- Controlled, stress-reduced environment
- Protects vulnerable babies from germs, noise & cold
- Humidity control helps regulate body temperature & avoid moisture loss
- A 360-degree rotating mattress
- Large drop down doors provide quick and easy access
- Minimal disturbance
- 24/7 care from expert team of nurses and doctors
This listing is situated in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at CCHHS’ John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital. The proceeds from this booking will go to the Cook County Health Foundation. This year, the foundation’s focus is on supporting CCHHS’ maternal and children’s programs and services, which provides services for over 100,000 women and children every year.